Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to improve the GI health status of our patients by providing diagnosis of their disease, treatment and cures for their illness, and remedies to improve the quality of their daily life.
- Provide excellent medical care to all patients and their families in a manner committed to the enhancement of the partnership between patient and provider.
- Demonstrate leadership in clinical care by offering leading diagnostic services and high quality improvement activities.
Be the leader in GI services in the communities we serve.
- Outpatient consultation for GI and liver disease
- Open Access Colonscopy Screening (for healthy candidates, no preliminary appointment necessary)
- Outpatient infusion therapy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Diagnostic Capsule endoscopy procedure- a tiny wireless camera to take pictures of your digestive tract
- Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP)
- Full inpatient consultation service
- Ambulatory 24-hour pH studies
- Urea hydrogen breath testing for H. pylori infection
- Hep.C treatment
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) feeding tube placement and removal
- FibroScan- a specialized ultrasound machine for testing your liver
- Anorectal manometry- a test to evaluate patients with constipation or fecal incontinence
- Same-day appointments usually available
- 24-hour coverage in case of emergency
- Offices located in or near local hospitals
- Multilingual staff
- We bill all major insurance carriers
Prompt, personalized, caring service is provided with timely reporting to the referring physician. Our physicians are Board Certified in Gastroenterology. Certified physician assistants compliment our staff.
We also offer the EndoCentre of Baltimore and the EndoCentre at Quarterfield Station. Each is a Medicare approved facility that provides your physician with state-of- the-art video monitored equipment for diagnostic procedures such as: Colonoscopy, EGD (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy), Flexible Sigmoidoscopy.