Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to improve the GI health of our patients by providing expert diagnosis of their disease and state of the art treatment with compassion, convenience and commitment to safety and excellence.
- Provide excellent medical care to all patients and their families in a manner committed to the enhancement of the partnership between patient and provider.
- Demonstrate leadership in clinical care by offering leading diagnostic services and high quality improvement activities.
Be the leader in GI services in the communities we serve.
- Outpatient consultation for GI and liver disease
- Open Access Colonoscopy Screening (for healthy candidates, no preliminary appointment necessary)
- Outpatient medication infusion therapy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Diagnostic Capsule endoscopy procedure- a tiny wireless camera to take pictures of your digestive tract
- Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP)
- Full inpatient consultation service
- Ambulatory 24-hour pH studies
- Urea hydrogen breath testing for H. pylori infection
- Hepatitis treatment
- Inflammatory Bowl Disease diagnosis and treatment
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) feeding tube placement and removal
- FibroScan – a specialized ultrasound machine for testing your liver
- Anorectal manometry – a test to evaluate patients with constipation or fecal incontinence
- Same-day appointments usually available
- 24-hour coverage in case of emergency
- Offices located in or near local hospitals
- Multilingual staff
- We bill all major insurance carriers
Prompt, personalized, caring service is provided with timely reporting to the referring physician. Our physicians are Board Certified in Gastroenterology. Certified physician assistants and certified registered nurse practitioners compliment our staff.
We also offer the EndoCentre of Baltimore and the EndoCentre at Quarterfield Station. Each is a Medicare approved facility that provides your physician with state-of- the-art video monitored equipment for diagnostic procedures such as: Colonoscopy, EGD (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy), Flexible Sigmoidoscopy.