Over the past year, we have established and are growing a clinical trials program at Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates. A clinical trial is a study of new medications to see if they improve how we treat disease conditions.
Some trials are for conditions for which there is currently no treatment and others are for conditions where the treatment can be improved. Trials are supervised by strict government regulated guidelines to ensure that they minimize any risk of patient harm.
The benefits of being in a clinical trial include:
- Closer monitoring of your condition
- Possibility of receiving your medications and care during the trial duration at no cost.
Some of the clinical trials we are offering include:
- Ulcerative Colitis Study 1
- Ulcerative Colitis Study 2
- Diabetic gastroparesis
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
Ask us about our clinical trials to see if you qualify to join a study.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 410-863-4899 EXT 1318.